How the mind works!

I really appreciate clever things!! And quite honestly, I especially like it when I get it and most people don't! (Hey, it's my blog so I can say what I want! I can be as honest as I want!)

There's an apartment complex off Liberty Road in Randallstown that's called Shakespeare Park. I ride past it often enough but never really noticed the name of the street that it's on. Well, this morning I rode by and noticed that it's on Anne Hathaway Drive. I was thinking to myself (becuase I didn't want my brother to think I was nuts, so I didn't say it out loud) "Cool! Anne Hathaway was Shakespeare's wife. How SLICK is that?" So, I thought that was all cute and clever!

But it's so funny because I can't believe I remembered that. Like, when is the last time that I even read about Shakespeare's life? The mind is so funny because I have to STRAIN my brain to think of what I wore yesterday (oh, I remember, now) but I remembered that William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway were spouses in the what, 16th century? What?! That's crazy, but SUCH is my mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing

Bright as a highliter!! Really?

The Real McCoy