My young boyfriends!
In order to qualify as a "young boyfriend" the young fellow in question must be at least 18 (not trying to be Roberta Kelly or anything like that!) but is at least 3 years younger than I.
I don't think I have a number one. There are so many YOUNG fine guys that it's actually making me UPSET because I'm like, will I have to marry younger? It's looking like a YES!
Ok, here goes:
- Omarion: my goodness. He's just the sexiest little thing out there! (If I had to choose a number one, it would probably be him. EXCEPT that he has baby hair! My goodness! Hopefully now that's he's 21--his b-day was 3 days ago and YES I am serious!--he's going to let that junk go!!
- Robert Ri'chard: whoo, another young yummy. Now that he's actually playing almost adult roles, I feel a little better about finding him attractive
- Rob Brown: (he "found" Forrester and was in Coach Carter, in case you are like WHO?) nothing's better than a chocolate brown brother!
- Bow Wow: now, I must admit that I've thought he was cute forever. but since he was like 14 and I was like 21, I'd try to be one of those "he'll be cute when he gets older" women! LOL!
- Percy Daggs III (didn't know his name until I just looked it up!) He's the cutie on Veronica Mars (and the Nestle Crunch commercials with Shaq.) Ok, so I only saw Veronica Mars once, but for him, I'll be sure to watch again! (plus, I do like Kristen Bell!) I think he's the oldest one on this list, at 23-years-old! Wow, sad! But I don't care!
I think this is it, at least for now! I can always go back and make an addendum!