Oh Happy Day!!

I'm feeling especially happy today, or at least right now! (It's probably "a PMS-induced manic state" which could come crashing down at any moment, but for now I'll just ride the waves!!)

Here is a list of stuff that makes me happy:
  1. My yummy lunches: I had a YUMMY lunch both yesterday and today!! Yesterday, I had a good half sandwich (Turkey Caprese) and half salad (Greek) fromPanera!! Whoo, it was scrumptious!! Then, today, I had an LBC--that's the abbreviation for "little bacon cheeseburger" on the fax form--with fries from Five Guys! Yum, yum, yum! Now, of course because I don't eat much beef I'll be UPSET on like Friday evening, but it was worth it!
  2. Thundercats!: I am SO excited to know that Thundercats, Seasons 1 & 2 are on DVD! It is honestly one of my favorite cartoons of ALL TIME! I get to see Lion-O, Snarf and the gang soon!! Whoo hoo! I saw the DVDs on sale at Best Buy, but before I decide to buy--it takes a LOT to convince me to buy DVDs or CDs--I will view them all on Netflix!! I'm more than thrilled about this! (I remember one year my cousin Aaron dressed up as Lion-O for Halloween! It was the GREATEST costume ever!)
  3. Netflix, in general: I am SUCH a fan of Netflix. As my grandma Ernestine once said, "They sure make everything for lazy people these days!" I couldn't agree more and be happier! Netflix is so great because literally all I have to do is go to my computer, pick out a bunch of movies I want to see, wait for them to come to my mailbox, watch them and mail them back! I don't even have to put stamps on the envelopes that COME with the DVDs in the mail!! Whoever came up with this...genius!
  4. Days of having NOTHING to do: This past Saturday, because I didn't have dance practice, I relaxed so much and did so little that I started to feel guilty and I even decided to take a look at my Palm Tungsten to make sure I wasn't missing out on something! I came in the house on Friday night and didn't leave back out until Sunday morning! It was SUPERB!!!!

SO, for NOW, I'm happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing

Bright as a highliter!! Really?

The Real McCoy