Heaven! (and Harmoni!)

I just finished eating a scoop of Baskin Robbins' Chocolate Almond ice cream that I bought at lunchtime and stored in the freezer here at work...ok, so it was RIGHT after doing my afternoon walk! But I felt like it was my reward for really pushing myself with the walking today! The ice cream was so good...and I'm sitting here listening to iTunes! Life is so good!!!! God just provides us with the smallest joys and they mean so much!!

Oooh and I saw my cutie baby cousin Harmoni, and my aunt Net (her grandmother/my mother's sister) today in the mall! What a fantastic unexpected surprise! Harmoni, who has been 1-- for about 1 week--had her hair in some cute little braids with beads on the ends with her little bracelets, name (I think) earrings and necklace on, riding in a stroller that looked like a little car was so utterly cute!! She was just slobbering--I assume she's teething still--all over me and my keys, but she's so cute that I let her! And my aunt just looked cool and cute and peaceful!

Today's one of those good days where the little stuff matters! And I have lots of "little stuff" to be thankful for! Thank you, God!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This weekend I went to the Cheesecake Factory to help a friend celebrate the purchase of a new car. (Sidebar: It’s funny how I try to use any excuse to indulge in culinary delights. “What! You just had an interview? This calls for Krispy Kreme doughnuts.) The restaurant has a new cheesecake, Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake. All I have to say is WONDERFUL. I can’t wait to go back a grab another slice.
Tonyette said…
I haven't been to the Cheesecake Factory in a while! Maybe I'll treat myself this weekend, if I have time!

Popular posts from this blog

Changing

Bright as a highliter!! Really?

The Real McCoy