Mission Get Healthy...still going!

So...I've been busy this summer it seems! YAY me! :0) I didn't post this past Friday because I was at the family reunion of my paternal grandmother. I must say that I knew going into the weekend that my eating would probably be "all kinds of whatever!" I mean, it was "cookout food in the South" so I knew I was pretty much doomed! BUT I didn't do too badly! My family offered pork and turkey "barbecue" and I chose the turkey option. (It was REALLY good, too!)I only ate baked chicken. I didn't eat any fried...but I did have a piece of fried fish. I made sure to get vegetables on my plate. Also, I really wanted some Cold stone ice cream, so I didn't have any of the desserts from the cookout! (It was TOUGH not to make a "desserts plate" like I used to do, but I was able to persevere! LOL!) When I got to Cold Stone, I REALLY wanted a "love it" size (or "medium" for those who have never been to Cold Stone Creamery) but I didn't. I got a "like it"--"small" and was proud of myself for the restraint. This past week wasn't as great as it should have been, but it wasn't as terrible as it could have been, either!
Oh well, I'm two days away from Friday...here's to hoping I have SOMETHING good to report this week! :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing

Bright as a highliter!! Really?

The Real McCoy