Winter cleaning

So...it's not spring, but I decided that it was time to start cleaning up! I began washing clothes (but that's such an undertaking for me that I'll be talking about that/doing that for weeks to come!) I gave away some of the clothes that I did clean. I washed all the dishes in my house. I swept most of the rooms and even the steps leading to my part of the house. (I live in a duplex-type situation. Working on making the entire house mine!) I took down pictures/decorations/curtains that my aunt left up. I even removed my months-old weave! ;0) I think the burst of energy to clean came from my inward cleaning of sorts! I made some decisions, came to some conclusions and I'm making some changes! One of them is already in effect! I started school last week. In December 2012, I'll have a master's degree! I'm giving myself until my birthday (day before the U.S.' Independence day, but I do accept well-wishes and love for 30 days afterward! I'm TOTALLY serious!) to no longer be employed by my current employer. It's time to make some changes...not just in my head, but out here...in the real world, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing

Bright as a highliter!! Really?

The Real McCoy