Tagged

My friend Toya (The Life of a Ladybug) tagged me (weeks ago...I'm so terrible!) Here are the questions and my answers! I am always terrible about tagging people, so I won't this time! (hope it's ok that I cheated!)


1)What was I doing 10 years ago?
Around this time 10 years ago, I was just finishing up my first year of college at UMES and feeling pretty grown up...but was sad at the same time because I could NOT find a job! Boo!


2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1) Go talk to one of my lil sisters

2) Get on the elliptical!

3) Try to decide what I wanna do for my birthday (in 15 days! YAY!)

4) Wash a load of clothes

5) Read some Word!


3. Snacks I enjoy (I love snacks so I'll try to keep this list small!):
1) Cheez-its

2) peanut butter & crackers

3) M & Ms

4. Places I’ve lived:
various places in the B-more metro area...and while in school, Princess Anne, MD

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
(I just went back and read over this and realized that I answered this as if I somehow became a billionaire suddenly! LOL!) Wow, a BILLIONAIRE? Ok...gotta start off the same way, T! Pay my tithes (and admittedly, the ones I owe back, too!). Give a huge offering! (STCF ALSO needs a new building, like the day before yesterday!) Then, I'd pay off all my bills. Do the same for my mom's bills. Buy my parents (all of 'em!) their dream homes. Buy myself a house and a truck. I'd keep my own car but, since it would be paid off, I'd make a few changes to it! I'd give each of my siblings and their spouses like, maybe $10 million each. Let them decide what they wanna do with it! I'd get one big purchase for all my aunts, uncles and cousins and close friends. I'd buy some praise garments for all the members of my dance ministry! (Lord knows we need some new garments!) I'd open my bakery as well as my dessert restaurant but hire enough people to work ONLY when I want! I'd open a center for young girls that would educate and empower them in a variety of areas! I would either set up a scholarship fund...or just find a few kids that wanna go to school but can't afford it (and maybe one or two "return to school" adults) and pay for it! After all that...because hey, we are talking a BILLION dollars, I'd buy myself a new wardrobe with new shoes, accessories and makeup to complete it!


6. People I want to know more about:
I'm not sure just yet...perhaps that why I didn't tag anybody! In general, if I wanna know about someone (celebs and whatever) I just Google 'em! LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bright as a highliter!! Really?

Changing

The Real McCoy