Six Quirky Facts about me

So, I have been tagged by my friend Toya (Life of a Ladybug--check her out!) and it took me a while (basically, to narrow it DOWN to six! I think I'm pretty quirky!)

1. I have pretty good command of my toes/feet! If something drops on the floor and I can't reach...I'll pick it up with one of my feet!

2. (I've mentioned this one before) I talk to myself...a lot. Conversations, notes to self or just whatever! I do it everywhere, too! At the market, walking in to work, wherever. Should I be worried about this? I don't think so!

3. Although I love to cook and bake, I'm too scared to open those cans that biscuits and cinnamon rolls come in. I hate the "pop" sound they make! I ask my mother or someone else around to open it. My mom asked, "what will you do when you get married?" I said, "Ask my husband! I'll cook dinner...his one job will be to OPEN the biscuits!"

4. In my cubicle at work, I don't have any personal items. I don't have any pictures or cute little sayings, posters or calendars. You'd come into my cube and wonder if it's my first, or perhaps last, day!

5. I may have a touch of OCD. My friend Tyesha was the first to point this out. I like to wash my hands, but when I cook, it's almost obsessive! Also, I must always be "balanced" whenever I do things! For example, if I try a shoe on my left foot, I feel like I "must" try on a right shoe, too! Otherwise, I feel "off". I just realized, even when I wear jewelry, if I have something on one wrist/hand/arm, I have to have something on the other one, too. It's very rare to see me with a ring and bracelet on one hand/wrist and nothing on the other!

6. One of my favorite "chores"--I don't know what else to call it--is ironing! People who know me very closely know that; it's something I really love and am good at! LOL! I volunteer to iron people's things, especially if I think they can't do a good job themselves!

Comments

Perfectly Me said…
YAY to ironing! I remember you used to iron my stuff, now the hubby does it. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

My love letter!

I'm so thankful!!!!!!!!!!

The daycare dichotomy! (An "Adventures in Mom-ing" post)