5 Things You Don't Know About Me!

I have been tagged by my friend Toya (visit her at http://lifeofaladybug.typepad.com) to do this!! Here we go (I went back and changed this a little bit before I posted it! I think the whole point is to dig a little deeper than normal!)


  1. When I was a child, I was incredibly sensitive!! I was the most crying-est, "you hurt my feelings"-est girl in all of Baltimore City! It was so bad, that one time, I asked my aunt if I could help decorate for my cousin's party and when she told me that I couldn't, I cried! The ironic thing is that now I'm accused of sometimes being too insensitive and cold! Wow, perhaps I need to find a balance!

  2. I worry about whether or not people think I'm "cool" and I used to worry about making friends! I used to worry about it at school, I worried about it when I first starting working at my job and I even thought about it at church! I always felt nerdy or geeky in school so when I got to college, I desperately wanted to shake that image. I don't know how well it worked, but I did try! Only in the last few years have I come to the conclusion that : a) what people think doesn't matter and b) I'm COOL anyway!

  3. I used to want to get sick so I could get attention!! It sounds weird and horrible, but it's true! The last time I was in the hospital--I'm told. I was too young to remember--I was about 2 or 3 months old having surgery for a hernia. I have never had any broken bones, sprains or fractures, not one stitch, no ER visits or even outpatient surgery. I don't have any allergies that are strong enough to demand that I take anything more than the standard OTC stuff. My brother has had stitches, a sprained this, a fractured that and between the two of us, he even got chicken pox the worst. I used to want something to happen to me so that I could have people say, "ooh, poor Tonyette, she broke her _____" because no one ever did, ever does. But I realized, I don't need attention that bad! So, now I thank God that none of that has happened to me!

  4. I love to travel and have in-depth plans to see the world! One day, I'd like to be able to say that I have seen all 50 states in the United States, all 3 countries in North America, and have spent at least 15 minutes (even if it means I was just in an airport somewhere) on every continent, well maybe NOT Antarctica, but every other!

  5. I love my tattoo!! Ok, let's start with this, I HAVE a tattoo! It's a beautiful butterfly (colored in with pretty orange and red and green) with little stars around it, outlined in purple, and underneath it, on a ribbon, is my name. I have had it for 7 years I still love it as much as the first day I got it!!

OK, so I'm tagging Bethany (www.divasoul.blogspot.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing

The Real McCoy

Bright as a highliter!! Really?