Happy (Almost) New Year!
I haven't posted in a while...and I was going to write "Merry Christmas" but as my friend Karyn said, "that's not funny!" (Thanks, Rikki!) So, here I am, trying to think of funny stuff to post and, of course, coming up with nothing!
So, I'll just say this instead "Happy Holidays and Holy Days" to all!! I have friends who celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa! Hopefully everyone did enjoy, and is currently enjoying, this season!
So, as a new year is merely days away, I am starting to think about how I want to change for this time next year. Here are a few things I'd like to work on:
- Keeping my word! If I say I'm coming, I'm going to come! I won't be a "no call, no show" any more!
- Punctuality!! If I say I'm coming, I want to be there on TIME! It's to the point that when I arrive places 5 or 10 minutes late, people applaud me!
- Coming to work earlier, so I can eventually do an AWS (which means, if you don't work where I work or somewhere similar that I can work something other than a regular "5 days a week, 8.5 hours a day schedule!)
- Sticking to the budget I KNOW I need to stick to! No explanation needed
- Sticking to the exercise routine I keep starting and stopping! Again, no explanation needed!
- Deciding on my life goals for the next 1, 5 and 10 years. I'll be 28 next year...there are some things I'd like to have in place before the big 3-0, husband and babies come!
I think that's about it for me! If I think of anything, I'll post again!