(Toya, thanks for the inspiration!) This will be one of those long emails that will be divided up by sub-sections! Bobby & Whitney You know, one day I realized, RIGHT up until they got married, I used to love both Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston! Well, actually, I really liked Whitney up until "The Bodyguard". When she started winning all those awards, I felt like she got too arrogant and I didn't like it at all! Now, Bobby, WHOO, I used to LOVE him! In fact, a radio station was playing a bunch of his songs back-to-back and I was jamming as if it were 1989 or so, again! (Sheesh, I was YOUNG--about 10! This really concerns me, especially when I think about my strong love for songs like "Rock Wit'cha" and "Roni"!) I thought Bobby Brown was the MAN, with that Gumby haircut and his dancing. I was head over heels for him!! And I used to feel especially proud to know every word to all of his songs! I thought it made me a hardcore fan! Dancing in the ...
Comments